Today I’m speaking with Elisheva Schwartz on the topic of Dyslexia. It’s a topic near and dear to her heart, and she has made it her life’s work to help families to have knowledge and resources to work with this learning disability that impacts 1 in 5 children. Fascinating chat and she is so inspiring. She also has a podcast if you’re interested in more information and definitely check out her course beginning in September, which focuses on the self-esteem implications of having dyslexia.
- Check out more and how to sign up for the course- see link: https://elishevaschwartz.lpage
- Link to purchase the course: http://the-dyslexia-quest.teachable.com/p/how-to-build-your-child-s-self-esteem-even-when-the-school-is-tearing-it-down1
- Elisheva Schwartz website: http://www.elishevaschwartz.co
- Listen to the podcast here on iTunes | Stitcher Radio
- See the Episode Archive here: http://www.elishevaschwa
- Check out @thedyslexiaquest on Instagram for inspiration and more about the podcast or reach out to us on Facebook!
Connect with Jessica: