Are you familiar with the term mindfulness? It’s kind of a buzz word right now, but did you know that there is plenty of science to back why this practice can be truly transformative in your life? I didn’t know the half of it, but thankfully my guest today Dr. Kristen Race is here to help me connect the dots between mindfulness and Neuroscience. Dr. Race has spent the last 12 years exploring the nexus between mindfulness and neuroscience. She is the author of Mindful Parenting, the founder of Mindful Life™, and Head of Mindfulness at Solvasa, a pioneer in integrative beauty. Kristen’s been featured in The New York Times, NPR, and CNN among others. She’s trained over 50,000 leaders in her methods worldwide, including the likes of Sheryl Sandberg and Sara Blakely.
- Company: https://solvasalife.com/
- Company Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
- Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Personal LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/